Manual / Specs
Lucidum X manual
Lucidum X specs
Limited Liability PolicyBryant Dental will repair any LED or wiring issue arising from a manufacturing defect for a period of 5 years, without charge.
The liability will not exceed the amount you originally paid for the product. The warranty does not cover defects arising from negligence, product modification, unauthorised repairs, accidental damage, theft, loss or acts of God.
- Only use supplied wall charger, using another charger will invalidate the warranty.
- Do not immerse any of the Lucidum light cure parts in water.
- If any problems occur with the unit return to Bryant Dental for repair, attempting to repair yourself will void the warranty.
- Do not change or modify any of the existing components without authorisation from Bryant Dental.
- Do not leave the light on inside a pocket – it will cause the unit to overheat.
- Do not leave the Lucidum on exposed skin.
- Do not charge unattended or leave in environments exceeding 40°C.
- Lucidum should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- If the unit behaves abnormally immediately contact Bryant Dental
Please get in touch with your product specialist, or if you are unable to, please message us in the live chat or get in touch with the office so we can get it sorted for you!
The Lucidum uses a high power curing light which allows the light to penetrate composite deeper and faster than ever before.
The Lucidum can be cleaned using disinfectant wipes and should always be used with a barrier sleeve cover. Do not autoclave the Lucidum.
Yes, we offer a two week free trial, after which you can either pay to keep the Lucidum or return it to us. Please get in touch using the contact details below or use the live chat to arrange this.
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your product, please get in contact with one of our products specialists for further details. Alternatively, contact us through one of the channels below.
Faulty items: If you believe your product is defective, please get in touch with us via the support hub. If deemed faulty, we may ask you to return your product for quality control purposes.
We offer free UK shipping on all orders over £50.
For all other international deliveries, shipping is free over £100.
If your order contains bespoke loupes / Refractives, they will typically ship 6-8 weeks after we have received all your details and we have an authorised mandate, deposit or payment in place.
If your loupes / Refractives are more complex in design due to individual variation in measurements, it can take longer. We are unable to speed up this process without compromising the result due to the high levels of engineering that go into each order. We thank you for your patience in advance.
For non-bespoke items, we aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours after payment authorisation; however if for whatever reason we are not able to fulfill your order within this time frame we will inform you of estimated delivery.